Garda World Security

www.gardaglobal.com

Disgusted

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsBenefit package from local union, and that's with NO help from Garda

ConsDispatch officers are RUDE, well more like IGNORANT
Management does NOT address issues in a timely matter
Schedulers are NOT on top of things, they complain about your vacations, like I'm NOT suppose to take them.....DUH,,, you take yours, don't you !!!??!!!!
The provide little if ANY of your Union information, they don't want to see you informed..
I have NEVER disliked a job or company in my WHOLE entire life, that in it;s self is SAD
The Human Resource employers are actually VERY immature and silly and BULLIES !!!
Garda says they will give you proper training, more like NOT, I worked at a job for 3 hours and they left me on my own in a condominium, DOWNToWN TORONTO, on a FRIDAY night.. HELLLOO !!

My overall impression of GARDA is this:

I would rather be jobless..!!!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementHave your Head Office and Over night staff, take a lesson is in importance, respect and compassion. They are the MOST rude people I have EVER dealt with, EVER !!!!

Stay away from this company, horrible treatment of employees.

Security Guard (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Garda World Security

Pros: Honestly i can't think of any? they treat you like… Cons: You can never get a day off from dispatch, they will wine, complain and threaten with loss of employment if you… Advice to Senior Management: Start treating your employees with respect they deserve. Reorganize the company structure so lower… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

GARDA Great for Summer Students, Hardly a Career

Security Agent (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Garda World Security

Pros: Incredibly flexible hours. I worked as a temporary employee (for several months at 50-70 hours a week) and was given all of the hours I… Cons: Very long hours and continuous new sites - must be incredibly adaptive and excited for change to feel comfortable as there is almost no routine.… Advice to Senior Management: Stabilize temporary employees more fully on one or two sites - it wastes… More
There are newer reviews on Garda World Security.

Worked for Garda World Security? Contribute to the Community!