Gardner Denver
www.gardnerdenver.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

Gardner Denver Thomas historically has been a pretty good place to work

Sheboygan, WI

I have been working at Gardner Denver

ProsIt was well known that GDT was a leader in its field and has been a nice place to work over the years. The workforce has historically been very, very stable. That showed that GDT was indeed a good place to work. Management gave employees support in medical emergencies.

ConsNo employee wellness program to speak of. Also, there was no formal training programs until recently.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining programs for sales personnel and for mid-level and upper management would benefit the company.I would also establish an employee wellness program.

Toxic political environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gardner Denver full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great team of people, company with a long history of… Cons: Employees are running away faster than rats from the sinking ship. Senior leadership and HR are trying… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work, competitive salaries, and advancement opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gardner Denver

Pros: Managers know the product lines and are very helpful if you do have questions,… Cons: Some employees have annoying habits that make it hard to work in a cubical type area. Occasionally when senior… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gardner Denver.

Worked for Gardner Denver? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gardner Denver reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gardner Denver CEO Michael M. Larsen. All reviews posted anonymously by Gardner Denver employees.