Gardner Resources Consulting

www.grgc.com
  www.grgc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gardner Resources Consulting

When you join our team, you work in a culture that is challenging and ambitious, yet fun and casual

Current Employee - Office Manager in Wellesley, MA
Current Employee - Office Manager in Wellesley, MA

I have been working at Gardner Resources Consulting full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Our Internal Recruiters and Account Executives model the behavior, character, skills, and drive that are the cornerstone of service excellence.

Cons

Benefits and salaries could be better

Listen more

7 Other Employee Reviews for Gardner Resources Consulting (View Most Recent)

Good Place To Work

I have been working at Gardner Resources Consulting full-time

Pros

There is a great atmosphere at Gardner. It is real team oriented, and everyone is very positive. The flexibility is great, which makes for a good work life balance.

Cons

It really is a good company to work for. Every company has items that can be worked on, but anything here is very minor.

Continue to try to grow the company. Keep looking for ideas outside of the box. Continue to try to come up with new ways to help the stability and growth of the company.

Great company- Hard work reaps great benefits!

Current Employee - Recruiting Executive in Wellesley, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Executive in Wellesley, MA

I have been working at Gardner Resources Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good group of people to work with if you are a people person- we are tight knit, enjoy joking around and trying to make make work an enjoyable place to be. We work hard, play hard (regular BBQs, company outings, wiffle-ball team, occasional lobster lunch) and we are always looking for like-minded people!

Cons

The job isn't easy, but we have extensive training to help put everyone in a position to succeed. The success of the team relies on the hard work of every individual- so we all hold ourselves and each other to high standards so we can all achieve high levels of success!

Great leadership to help everyone achieve both personal and professional goals. Good job of motivating our team with both financial and recreational rewards- keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Gardner Resources Consulting