There are newer employer reviews for Gardner Resources Consulting

When you join our team, you work in a culture that is challenging and ambitious, yet fun and casual

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Wellesley, MA
Current Employee - Office Manager in Wellesley, MA

I have been working at Gardner Resources Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Our Internal Recruiters and Account Executives model the behavior, character, skills, and drive that are the cornerstone of service excellence.

Cons

Benefits and salaries could be better

Listen more

4 Other Employee Reviews for Gardner Resources Consulting (View Most Recent)

Gardner Resources Consulting is a great place to work for anyone who values quality over quantity.

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Wellesley, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Wellesley, MA

I have been working at Gardner Resources Consulting full-time

Pros

I am able to work creatively, my ideas get heard. The opportunity to earn a lot of money is more than just a "sky is the limit" speech. I love the people I work with, and the fun we have working together.

Cons

It's a close knit team so you have to be willing to get to know your colleagues. GRC definitely believes in its process, and the quality of resources we provide. There is an expectation that you adapt to the processes that have lead to our success.

Management is doing a great job but communication between management and staff can always be better. Sometimes you complicate the uncomplicated. It would help if you would be more open to keeping it simple.

Schizophrenic management, clique-ish co-workers

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Wellesley, MA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Wellesley, MA

I worked at Gardner Resources Consulting full-time

Pros

Can't think of one positive thing to say here

Cons

A chew em up and spit em out attitude. Management will tell you whatever they think you want to hear coming in the door. For a company this small it is amazing the number of over inflated egos they have. Heavy reliance on a few clients - the loss of any one could spell disaster for the firm. Lack of professionalism where employees are trained and encourage to lie to clients in order to close deals.

Try an honest approach with both clients and employees

Gardner Resources Consulting Response

Jul 28, 2014Office Manager

"We tell everyone coming in the door, whether in a sales or operations capacity, the same thing. Our brand is built on honest relationships and our business is based on integrity. Our staff ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Gardner Resources Consulting

Worked for Gardner Resources Consulting? Contribute to the Community!