Garmin

www.garmin.com

Ready for next level or?

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Olathe, KS

ProsReally good health benefits for pre 2013 hires. Conservative culture. Loyal to employees and will go long way to assist employees that need help. Looking for ways to improve morale. Offers good educational benefits.

ConsThe job opportunities once inside are limited because the size of the company. Engineering driven company has innovation in roots but that restricts inputs from other disciplines.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace risk at all levels of the organization. The associates are going to get the company to the next level if you work with them.

Technically satisfying but disappointing in terms of professional leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Olathe, KS

I have been working at Garmin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Neat products to work on. Not a lot of pressure. Cons: Leadership training is practically non-existent for new managers, resulting in… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in employee leadership training prior to promotion. Install professional development… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Benefits, Great People

Internet Applications Developer II (Current Employee) Olathe, KS

I have been working at Garmin full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Great work ethic - Great people - Great Benefits - Ability to have a visible… Cons: - Bureaucracy - Overly complicated code - Lots of layers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Garmin.

Worked for Garmin? Contribute to the Community!