Garmin
www.garmin.com Olathe, KS 5000+ Employees

Overall great place to work.

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Olathe, KS

I have been working at Garmin

ProsGreat products, everything is done in house which makes outsourcing not such a constant worry. Overall a very satisfying place to work.

ConsLocation and sometimes hours can be long. Benefits I feel are above average. everyone is very nice and helpful. Interview process to offer is very long.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management does a fine job where I am at Garmin. I think they are involved in your career path but there are times that the company may not have the position to fit that path.

Frustrating

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Olathe, KS

I worked at Garmin

Pros: Good Benefits Depending on which team or department you are on, you might get… Cons: Horrible middle management, very protective of thier own interests and promote people who will toe thier line. Lack of growth oppurtunities… Advice to Senior Management: Be open minded, give oppurtunities to people who perform rather… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Garmin as a Company

Software Support Specialist (Current Employee)
North Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Garmin

Pros: Garmin has a prowess that beseeches all. What fortune 500 company doesn't? There are two beasts to look for when comparing Garmin to other opportunities.… Cons: No communication in the Call Centers. Rich family and greener grass in the HQ. Lofty promises of raises… Advice to Senior Management: You're doing great.... I can see that. More

There are newer reviews on Garmin.

Worked for Garmin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garmin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Garmin CEO Clifton Pemble. All reviews posted anonymously by Garmin employees.