Gate Gourmet
www.gategourmet.com Reston, VA 5000+ Employees

Can you handle it? Not many people can.

Director (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsThis is a company of doers. Driven people and determination to succeed. Your day will never be boring. You will realize quickly that 90% of people cannot handle multitasking, meeting deadlines and thinking outside of the box. Any level position is designed to be a "stretch" position because that's the only way you will realize your potential. 10% of society can handle the workload. 90% are lazy and think their job is just a pay check. This job and company are designed to push you beyond your limits. Come here to kick start your career and stand out amongst other candidates.

ConsYou will realize who can't handle the business quickly. They usually quit within 18 months. Stay away from these lazy people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Worst job ive had and continue to have

Priority Slave (Current Employee)
    Dulles, VA

I have been working at Gate Gourmet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Ha. Youve got to be kidding Cons: Low and I mean low pay. Supervisor dont have knowledge. No common sense in how to delegate tasks. Great employees get all the work and… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to hold everyone accountable. When you dump all your tasks on your "best" employees, it drains morale. Everyone should pull weight. Give people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Gate Gourmet Review

I have been working at Gate Gourmet

Pros: Not much to add on the pros side Cons: Way to much micro management, and no one takes ownership… More
There are newer reviews on Gate Gourmet.

Worked for Gate Gourmet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gate Gourmet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gate Gourmet CEO Andrew Gibson. All reviews posted anonymously by Gate Gourmet employees.