There are newer employer reviews for Gatti's Pizza

Great Starter for Management

Current Employee - Shift Leader  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Shift Leader in Austin, TX

I have been working at Gatti's Pizza part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Quickly Move Up
- Better Pay than Most Pizza Places
- Flexible Schedule
- Great Tips

Cons

- OK Management
- High Prices = Low Business

10 Other Employee Reviews for Gatti's Pizza (View Most Recent)

Delivery Driver Austin, Texas

Former Employee - Delivery Driver  in  Round Rock, TX
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Round Rock, TX

I worked at Gatti's Pizza part-time for more than a year

Pros

Not too busy, good tips, compensation for mileage per delivery, time spent in car is nice. with tips and gas compensation, pay would come out to about $13-14/hr.

Cons

just working the closing shift and minimum wage. oh and wear and tear on vehicle.

Have more employees working for the busy times.

Until now, satisfied, currently extremely disappointed and disillusioned.

Former Employee - Shift Leader  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Shift Leader in Austin, TX

I worked at Gatti's Pizza part-time for less than a year

Pros

The job is not bad, this is a review of company practices.

Cons

Culture? This is the problem.
    Gatti's has a reward system in place called Youearnedit . Now, the only rewards people seem to get are the instantly downloadable ones, or ones that you get a link to in your email. This is great! Yet, the ones that have to be delivered never seem to make it. I am not the only one who has ordered a gift card but has not received it.. and they say it's because I do not work there anymore.. what is the excuse for the others?

I gave Gatti's SIX WEEKS VERBAL NOTICE that I was leaving, and TWO WEEKS WRITTEN NOTICE (sorry about the caps, I cannot seem to bold and italicize) when I knew the exact date. I worked in a store that had no GM for 8 of the 11 months I worked there, I came to work, I did my job, I got my employees to participate in Gatti's CULTURE to no avail... Gatti's defecates on anyone who participates by showing them that they, after all, do NOT matter. My team did this for me because they respected me... Gatti's spits on them for their trouble.

I am not a disgruntled former employee, though I feel quite disgruntled at the moment. When I left Gatti's employ, I had been approved for a gift card. I still have not received it, and it was approved on 5/28/14. I called the area supervisor for the Kash franchise several weeks ago, texted as well, and was told I could try to make arrangements to pick up the card from the office when I was in town, but I was not able to get in touch with anyone at that time, past office hours I believe, though I really don't recall as I was not worried at the time that I would have it taken from me.

Fast forward several weeks later, and several phone calls that were not returned, being told I would have to get the GM to pick it up and bring it to the store, to today... I was just informed a couple hours ago that since I no longer work for Gatti's I am not eligible for the card THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR AND TOLD SEVERAL TIMES I WOULD/COULD GET.
    This company has lied to me many times. This is just the final straw, and people need to know that if you work here, expect to be lied to and cheated out of anything they promise you. This reward system, YOUEARNEDIT is an Austin based company, and I have told them the situation, they say the are not responsible and can do nothing... who is... and who can?

The sad thing is, I liked my job at Gatti's and was sad to leave. Now I wonder if I took too long to get out.

There are newer employer reviews for Gatti's Pizza

Worked for Gatti's Pizza? Contribute to the Community!