Gaylord Palms Resort
www.marriott.com Kissimmee, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

A world of opportunities & support...

Assistant - - Manager (Former Employee)
Kissimmee, FL

ProsFair compensation; limitless growth opportunities; available tools and resources; management open door policy; teamwork; true stream towards flawless service both to employees and customers!

ConsThe company is now bought off by Marriott - It was communicated from trusted sources that the employment satisfaction is dropping, the standards are back to the basics... Although I understand that any transition is hard, it does seem that the (negative) impact is quite profound both in technical and HR terms... Too sad indeed. I am still recommending this employer as I am in hopes that things will improve eventually...

Advice to Senior ManagementJust stick to the Gaylord Vision Statement and don't let your employees turn into Marriott provider-robots!

"Stars First" no longer exists

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Gaylord Palms Resort full-time for more than a year

Pros: They work with schedule fairly well Cons: Expect to be overworked and underpaid. Schedule is week by week (Sat-Fri) but we don't usually see it until Thursday night, making it very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful company to work for

Pool Server (Current Employee)
    Kissimmee, FL

I have been working at Gaylord Palms Resort full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very professional - the hotel leadership is very interested in… Cons: Sometimes it is extremely busy when they have many conference… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing to add - you have a great culture here! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gaylord Palms Resort.

Worked for Gaylord Palms Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gaylord Palms Resort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gaylord Palms Resort CEO Kemp Gallineau. All reviews posted anonymously by Gaylord Palms Resort employees.