Geek Squad
www.geeksquad.com Richfield, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great work environment for service oriented people.

Geek Squad CIA (Current Employee)
Issaquah, WA

I have been working at Geek Squad full-time for less than a year

ProsFun, interesting, evolving at all times. This job has been a great way to build teamwork experience and develop tools to train other co workers within my store.

ConsNot every process is trained in full, you are expected to seek out the knowledge you are responsible for, this is something I would change if I were given the opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote and hire from within, this will encourage employees to do better for their own store, hiring from the outside into management discourages employees from doing their best to evolve.

Operations / advanced repair agent Geeksquad

ARA (Current Employee)
Henrietta, NY

I have been working at Geek Squad part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You meet lots of good people, great learning experience. Since our precinct is mostly collage students we have a very high turn rate. I see… Cons: Like any retail job you deal with a lot of unreasonable people from time to time. There is a lot more responsibility than most retail… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over worked and under paid

Consultation Agent (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Geek Squad full-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to learn about the newest technology when it comes out. Most… Cons: Low pay, bad hours, have to listen to people yell at you because they have a virus.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Geek Squad.

Worked for Geek Squad? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Geek Squad reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Geek Squad CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Geek Squad employees.