Gemalto

www.gemalto.com
  www.gemalto.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gemalto

Quite a good place, nice people, just a little bit limited promotion possibilities

Former Employee - Cost Accountant (Managerial Accountant) Staff in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Gemalto

Pros

Quite comfortable place to work. Everyone there was really nice and helpful. Good compensations and there is great buffet sometimes during the lunch

Cons

too stable, limited chances for promotion. The spot is quite limited so you have to wait until your supervisor got the promotion or you need to switch to another company.

Some time it would not hurt it they spend more time with us sharing some interesting things about daily lives. Not only about business.

145 Other Employee Reviews for Gemalto (View Most Recent)

Internation company with medium conditions & ressources management.

I have been working at Gemalto

Pros

mobility is possible.
    Present worldwide.
    Basic package.

Cons

mobility is pushed but packages are average. Good to move, if you really want/need to move. Otherwise not a criteria.

Make that Mobility is really well promoted & managed. and not a way to make additional cost savings.

A great and safe place to learn!

I have been working at Gemalto

Pros

The teams were always friendly and willing to help. Everyone was relaxed, making me feel comfortable as I was coming into the team.

Cons

It was hard to meet everyone because everyone is usually in their respective teams, but when you did meet people, it was fun!

I loved the leadership at Gemalto. It definitely opened positive opinions about working into the real world, and I was really glad to have such a good experience!

There are newer employer reviews for Gemalto