Gen110

There are newer employer reviews for Gen110

Gen110 great company but not for everyone

Current Employee - Solar Advisor in Walnut Creek, CA
Current Employee - Solar Advisor in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I think the best reasons to work for Gen110 in my opinion are: 1 They are a very new company with lots of potiential for growth so if you are good at what you do you can advance quickly.2 I believe that their mission to change the way people in this country buy power is a nobal and worthy cause. 3 They have excellent senior leaders with a great vision. 4 It's a fun place to work as far as culture and diversity. 5 It's a good compensation plan ie you can make a lot of money if you work hard.

Cons

To me the biggest cons for this company are: 1 it is a very slow process in the beginning. It is a slow sales cycle and it takes a while to build up your accounts and your skill before you start seeing good money. 2 You spend a good part of your time (if your in sales) knocking on doors. Yes it works but make no bones about it, cold calling door to door can really suck. 3 The hours are irregular for most people, you have to work when your clients are home which means you work a lot of evenings and weekends. 4 It is hard work, harder than you would think to sell a product that makes a ton of since.

Set the right expectations with new hires about the time table for seeing mo'ney and advancement.
Continue to share your vission with everyone and keep them aware of changes (great job so far)
The senior leaders of this company are a big part of why I joined the team and why I have faith in this company's success.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Gen110 (View Most Recent)

The ups and downs of a performance based environment

Current Employee - General Manager In Training in Dublin, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager In Training in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Gen110

Pros

Great pay, flexible schedule, performance based, quick room for growth and advancement, networking, great culture, competitive, flexible styles, can incorporate past experiences, recognition upon doing well, great support, everyone in the company from the CEO to the VP of Sales to the Directors want you to do well and will help you along the way to do so, Friday Funday! You feel like you are part of something bigger, there is still a small business feel to the company.

Cons

Performance based. If you are not motivated to succeed, it is really easy to get demotivated and give up on goals. Although the job does pay well, the pay structure is a little difficult to understand, and the majority of the money made from commission comes on a quarterly basis.

Do not lose that small business feel and drive. Stay thirsty to grow and accomplish bigger and better, and reward the performers even more!

Ok, needs better workflow

I worked at Gen110

Pros

I have learned a lot in door to door sales and basic B2C sales universe, pay is not bad if you can master the sales.

Cons

When I was at the office, their operation and workflow did not make much sense, to have account manager work through the entire sales operation from lead generation to after sales is daunting for most employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Gen110