Gen110

www.gen110.com
  www.gen110.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gen110

Hard work in the beginning Pays off later, but sales is like a roller coaster; there are always up's ad downs.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can get to a 100% referral based business! I get to make my own schedule! I get to work from home 80% of the time! My ideas are always valued, and sometimes get implemented. I get to make it my own business. When you are successful, the feeling is extremely rewarding. The most rewarding feeling is knowing that all that hard work, in the first year, paid off.

Cons

Gen110, is not for everyone unfortunately. It can easily be a pretty emotional job. Many people have to learn how to coupe with rejection. It can be difficult for some to keep their emotions under control in order to work efficiently and successfully. it takes a lot of hard work, dedication, mind set, and self discipline especially in the beginning in order to succeed. This is a difficult occupation, if you are not self motivated, determined, and do not have a goal you are striving for.

Always make sure your employees are happy. Happy employees leads to good results=happy business. Constantly try and improve the business, anywhere from communication to compensation and even new sales techniques. Always look for improvements in every aspect.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Gen110 (View Most Recent)

Challenging and Rewarding Sales Career

Current Employee - Sales Director In Training in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Director In Training in Temecula, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Gen110 provides excellent sales training and career patching options. The culture is young, fun and results oriented. Sales associates are autonomous but supported. Commissions are uncapped and the offering is very competitive. Gen110 provides a protected territory, excellent sales support and all of the tools required to be successful.

Cons

The hours are long and the work is emotionally demanding. Not everyone qualifies for the program and prospecting effectively is key to success. While a base pay and benefits are provided, pay is primarily based on results.

Keep hiring excellent talent on all levels to insure our future success. Invest in CRM and digitize contracts to minimize the delay between signing and approval.

Gen110 great company but not for everyone

Current Employee - Solar Advisor in Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Solar Advisor in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I think the best reasons to work for Gen110 in my opinion are: 1 They are a very new company with lots of potiential for growth so if you are good at what you do you can advance quickly.2 I believe that their mission to change the way people in this country buy power is a nobal and worthy cause. 3 They have excellent senior leaders with a great vision. 4 It's a fun place to work as far as culture and diversity. 5 It's a good compensation plan ie you can make a lot of money if you work hard.

Cons

To me the biggest cons for this company are: 1 it is a very slow process in the beginning. It is a slow sales cycle and it takes a while to build up your accounts and your skill before you start seeing good money. 2 You spend a good part of your time (if your in sales) knocking on doors. Yes it works but make no bones about it, cold calling door to door can really suck. 3 The hours are irregular for most people, you have to work when your clients are home which means you work a lot of evenings and weekends. 4 It is hard work, harder than you would think to sell a product that makes a ton of since.

Set the right expectations with new hires about the time table for seeing mo'ney and advancement.
    Continue to share your vission with everyone and keep them aware of changes (great job so far)
    The senior leaders of this company are a big part of why I joined the team and why I have faith in this company's success.

There are newer employer reviews for Gen110