Gen110
www.gen110.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Hard work in the beginning Pays off later, but sales is like a roller coaster; there are always up's ad downs.

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time for more than a year

ProsYou can get to a 100% referral based business! I get to make my own schedule! I get to work from home 80% of the time! My ideas are always valued, and sometimes get implemented. I get to make it my own business. When you are successful, the feeling is extremely rewarding. The most rewarding feeling is knowing that all that hard work, in the first year, paid off.

ConsGen110, is not for everyone unfortunately. It can easily be a pretty emotional job. Many people have to learn how to coupe with rejection. It can be difficult for some to keep their emotions under control in order to work efficiently and successfully. it takes a lot of hard work, dedication, mind set, and self discipline especially in the beginning in order to succeed. This is a difficult occupation, if you are not self motivated, determined, and do not have a goal you are striving for.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways make sure your employees are happy. Happy employees leads to good results=happy business. Constantly try and improve the business, anywhere from communication to compensation and even new sales techniques. Always look for improvements in every aspect.

Gen110 great company but not for everyone

Solar Advisor (Current Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time for less than a year

Pros: I think the best reasons to work for Gen110 in my opinion are: 1 They are a very new company with lots of potiential for… Cons: To me the biggest cons for this company are: 1 it is a very slow process in the beginning. It is a slow sales… Advice to Senior Management: Set the right expectations with new hires about the time table for seeing mo'ney and advancement. Continue to share your vission with everyone and keep them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The ups and downs of a performance based environment

General Manager In Training (Current Employee)
Dublin, CA

I have been working at Gen110

Pros: Great pay, flexible schedule, performance based, quick room for growth and advancement, networking, great culture, competitive, flexible styles, can incorporate past experiences, recognition upon doing… Cons: Performance based. If you are not motivated to succeed, it is really easy to get demotivated and give up on goals. Although the job… Advice to Senior Management: Do not lose that small business feel and drive. Stay thirsty to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gen110.

Worked for Gen110? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gen110 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gen110 CEO Jason Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Gen110 employees.