Gen110
www.gen110.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Challenging and Fun

ProsThe people. Everyone that works at the corporate office clearly enjoys what they do, has passions outside of work, and has fun while working hard. No one walks away from a challenge, and is eager to collaborate on projects outside their job description. In an industry where there is constant change, it's nice to work in an environment where the people are both grounded and fun.

The job. Because the company is still pretty small, I've gotten to work with virtually everyone on some sort of project. Everything moves rapidly, and projects vary greatly, but the flexibility of working on new and exciting stuff everyday is awesome.

ConsSomewhat risky startup environment. Benefits are good, not great. Not a huge emphasis on personal growth and development at the corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your corporate staff know they are loved and appreciated, and don't be afraid to ask individuals the tough questions.

Exciting job that matches my skill set

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Fullerton, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are many pros and challenges when working with a start up company. Along with a very positive culture, everyone on the team is competitive… Cons: Sometimes we schedule appointments late in the evening and can make for a very long… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to develop our training status Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun small company to work for

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working as a Marketing Coordinator for this small company has been a great experience. Even with growth, our tight knit headquarter office has maintained the… Cons: Small size means that you will do some work that falls… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gen110.

Worked for Gen110? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gen110 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gen110 CEO Jason Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Gen110 employees.