Gen110

www.gen110.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gen110

Challenging and Fun

I have been working at Gen110

Pros

The people. Everyone that works at the corporate office clearly enjoys what they do, has passions outside of work, and has fun while working hard. No one walks away from a challenge, and is eager to collaborate on projects outside their job description. In an industry where there is constant change, it's nice to work in an environment where the people are both grounded and fun.

The job. Because the company is still pretty small, I've gotten to work with virtually everyone on some sort of project. Everything moves rapidly, and projects vary greatly, but the flexibility of working on new and exciting stuff everyday is awesome.

Cons

Somewhat risky startup environment. Benefits are good, not great. Not a huge emphasis on personal growth and development at the corporate level.

Let your corporate staff know they are loved and appreciated, and don't be afraid to ask individuals the tough questions.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Gen110 (View Most Recent)

Fun environment, rewarding career with hard work and patience

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Placentia, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

exciting industry, fun company, good compensation for consistent performers, solid training structure, proven track record of results, room to grow

Cons

increasingly competitive industry, schedule is pretty rigid and weighted towards afternoons and evenings, 3-6 month ramp up time to having a solid skill set and customer base

solid framework to operate out of, keep hiring good people!

Love Gen 110

Current Employee - Outreach Manager in Placentia, CA
    Current Employee - Outreach Manager in Placentia, CA

I have been working at Gen110 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As an Outreach Manager I love working for Gen110, I have an awesome team which includes a Director of Sales and Account Managers. I also have a great team of Outreach Specialist that my team and I have developed since day one. My duties as an Outreach Manager are to interview, hire, train, and develop the Outreach Specialist.

Cons

Working on your day off. Results can vary. You need to be available 24/7

support all your employees in there growth with the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Gen110