There are newer employer reviews for Genco ATC

Expecting extra job duties without the wages

Current Employee - QA Auditor/Trainer  in  Four Oaks, NC
Current Employee - QA Auditor/Trainer in Four Oaks, NC

I have been working at Genco ATC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Getting 40 hours per week

Cons

Lack of communication between managers,supervisors and especially the teammates. Doing cross training to put us in positions that would pay more, but we don't get it. No advancement!

There are many of us teammates that are hard working and very dependable. I have been with the company for 5 years, and when I applied for a better position, I didn't get it because I was judged on my previous experience, therefore I feel like I got a slap in the face. I have never used an emergency day, only had 1/2 point because I came in three minutes late from a flat tire, no safety citations, no write ups at all and I was working at 150%, but now I have dropped to only doing 100% because I don't feel that my work is appreciated!

22 Other Employee Reviews for Genco ATC (View Most Recent)

Confused teammates at Tobyhanna Genco ATC

Current Employee - LTO  in  Tobyhanna, PA
    Current Employee - LTO in Tobyhanna, PA

I have been working at Genco ATC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Genco ATC tries to pay competitive wages. The building is very clean and well maintained. Provides 40+ hours a week most of the year. A variety of jobs, specialized and general, are available. Teammates are dedicated to complete task at hand.

Cons

There has been a high employment turnover. The benefits are substantially lower than other companies. Management has been overhauled several times,causing confusion between teammates.

Find a better way to communicate between other management and teammates. Stop having one shift contradict another shift.

Sorry Management, hard work and low pay.

Former Employee - Co Pack Associate  in  Graniteville, SC
    Former Employee - Co Pack Associate in Graniteville, SC

I worked at Genco ATC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Genco is very safety conscious and management does talk about their employees safety. They (the managers) get a bonus if there are no accidents (even though they still happen).. There can be a great deal of unexpected overtime (even if you don't want it) and you can find pity for your situation in the sunken eyes of your exhausted fellow associates..

Cons

Low pay for the very hard, boring work you do on production lines and in shipping and receiving. Hours are very erratic from week to week depending on the customers needs. No guarantee of 40 hours. One week is overtime, the next week they send you home after 2 days. Very loud and noisy environment with 100+ warehouse temperatures in the summer. Freezing temps in the winter. Management stays in air conditioned offices all the time. This company is simply a cut-throat contract labor outfit who finds the cheapest people they can and then works them to death. Turnover is well over 100%. Fights can break out on the warehouse floor. As one manager put it, "we are the lowest of the low".

Stay in your offices with the bullet proof glass and bolted doors.

There are newer employer reviews for Genco ATC

Worked for Genco ATC? Contribute to the Community!