Gene B Glick Management
www.genebglick.com Indianapolis, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Best Place I've Ever Worked!!!

ProsGreat benefits; work/life balance; love working for a company that has such a strong sense of giving back and philanthropy; upper management has an open door policy and is very approachoable. I've worked for several large companies in the past, and it's so refreshing to work for a family-owned business that values employees and treats them with respect.

ConsMore training at the property level so employees understand company policies/procedures better and know what's expected of them. I would also like to see upper management be onsite at the properties more often to build better relationships with the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain, Train, Train.....

Used to be the top company in it's field

Maintenance Tech (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Gene B Glick Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits from profit sharing to health insurance. Apartment discounts.… Cons: Does not promote from within. Will not listen to employee concerns. Does not listen to resident concerns. Completely ignores corporate policy manuals. Ignores american… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Follow the policies in your manuals rather than create new policies to suit the situation. Your technical staff has a better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quickly on the decline!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Gene B Glick Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Health insurance, 401k up to 5% match, decent pay, 20%… Cons: Glick used to set the standards in the industry and are now not even in the top 3. poor property management, over stressed… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and catch up with everyone else No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gene B Glick Management.

Worked for Gene B Glick Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gene B Glick Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gene B Glick Management CEO David O. Barrett. All reviews posted anonymously by Gene B Glick Management employees.