Genentech

www.gene.com

Great company, terrific people, challenging and stimulating workplace. I enjoyed working here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSmart people, supportive workplace, ltos of resources to get your job done, Great focus on cross training. You can move around from group to group learning different skills as you go.

ConsMicromanagement, over specialization of certain tasks, not enough freedom to work outside the lines. Fair amount of group think here, and sometimes you come across a party line that you have to repeat, even if you dont agree with it.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Genentech full-time

Pros: good company to start your career with. good growth Cons: need to improve management standards for employees More

Great place

I have been working at Genentech

Pros: Mission of the company Perks and benefits Cons: Work life balance can be challenging. Advice to Senior Management: focus on clear decision making. Make the right decision for the business.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Genentech.

Worked for Genentech? Contribute to the Community!