Genera Corporation

www.genera.com

Provide exposure, accountability, stretching has prepared me easy transition in my current role/position.

Product Specialist (Former Employee) Brea, CA

Prosdata/analytically driven, systematic with protocols and processes. knowledgeable and resourcesful team members, especially management (director and president). often encouraged us to use innovative thinking to continually refine strategies and processes behind product management, service and delivery to customers. great training programs. hindsight is 20/20 - knowing what i know now (in another company)... genera's overall compensation (salary, bonus, medical/health) is more competitive than my current, genera provides challenges/exposure to different scope/functions (i'm limited in my current role at new company - not enabling to grow/learn).

Conswas there for 7 years.. difficult at beginning with so much to learn (product, proctocol, procedure, customers, markets), but this stretched me in a positive sense. might be difficult for other people with character to looking to do one thing only. this place may be too quiet for some (not good for jabber mouth - which can be annoying), as many employees are focused on their activites.

Advice to Senior Managementthey do some annual group activity, but would be great to increase/frequent activities... especially for the top performers/contributors.

I'd stay away from this company

Product Specialist (Former Employee) Brea, CA

I worked at Genera Corporation

Pros: - Visa Sponsorship in US - In between job Cons: - Long squeezing hours - Extreme Micro Management, (they don't trust you) - Get ready to be humiliated out in the open - Low pay - zero job security,… Advice to Senior Management: Been in the company for few months and found out that this company is very poorly managed and surprised no one complained about it yet.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Favoritism, non management qualified people running the place, Illinois warehouse

I have been working at Genera Corporation full-time

Pros: None.. no work, no where to go for now.. Cons: Extremely bad management, plant being managed by employee not qualified in management. Favoritism with their own race, (Asian). Horrible pay, 2011 .3 to… Advice to Senior Management: Someone from Corporate should investigate how this plant is being ran and how employees are being treated. Perhaps… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Genera Corporation.

Worked for Genera Corporation? Contribute to the Community!