Generac Power Systems

www.generac.com

Great place to make a career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waukesha, WI

ProsGenerac recognizes and grows talent. It is a great place to work if you looking for career. Generac is every changing and growing which makes new opportunities possible on a regular basis. The senior staff is competent and full of people who lead by example. Continous improvement is a foucs in every area of the company.

ConsIf fancy offices and state of the art computers and phones are what you are looking for, Generac lacks these amenities. Salaries tend to only be about average.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue down the path we are headed. Growth and improvement are our keys to the future. A new headquarters would be nice (but not necessary).

Beware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Waukesha, WI

I worked at Generac Power Systems

Pros: Company growing quickly in spite of the way it is… Cons: Management very elitist , if you don't have a VP… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the people who have given many years… More

Generac's Management blows major chunks

Dealer Acquisitions (Current Employee) Whitewater, WI

I have been working at Generac Power Systems

Pros: The best reason to work at Generac is if you… Cons: Management doesn't know anything. They can't communicate to save their lives. We learn about job critical information a day before the public does. We, the… Advice to Senior Management: I think the biggest thing for senior management is to stop playing intra office politic's games. It… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Generac Power Systems.

Worked for Generac Power Systems? Contribute to the Community!