Generac Power Systems
www.generac.com Waukesha, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not So Great

ProsIf you don't like to work too hard, you don't have to. But if you do, they will always expect you to.

ConsThe benefits are horrible -- worst I've ever had. Upper management pushes their personal views on the employees. Many of the management team are elitist. If you don't have manager, vp, etc. in your title they will completely ignore you. Other depts love to scream and yell and don't see any problem in it. Pay scale is completly out of wack. There is no loyalty to people who have been there a long time....they will pay you less then someone coming in. You get strung along without any promotions or increases while the "big dogs" keep making more money. I used to love my job and have grown to not the more I work here.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees, all of them. Get out of the old mindset and move towards the future. And please, get better health care - it really is horrible.

You get out what you put in

I have been working at Generac Power Systems

Pros: Generac is a community . There are 2 types of people that work here: Individuals that strive and work to better themselves for… Cons: If you're looking to be put on a pedastal and praised for doing a job that you earn a salary for… Advice to Senior Management: Continue evolving and changing with the times. Continue to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Chaotic environment with no accountability

Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Generac Power Systems

Pros: Low stress and not demanding in terms of amount of hours worked. No… Cons: No recognition for work completed. No input on career direction. No… Advice to Senior Management: There is no advice I have for mgmt since there is… More
There are newer reviews on Generac Power Systems.

Worked for Generac Power Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Generac Power Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Generac Power Systems CEO Aaron Jagdfeld. All reviews posted anonymously by Generac Power Systems employees.