General Atomics

www.ga.com

Seniority is king

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood benefits (medical and dental insurance, pension, 401K) with above average vacation time and stable job security. Campuses are very well kept and a great location in San Diego.

ConsNo real incentive to better yourself. If you do the minimum required work you will be treated the same as those that go above and beyond. Compensation is very seniority based with arbitrary performance review cycles. I would not recommend this to anyone with career ambition.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward those that work hard and deliver. Quality and quantity of work should be the main compensation driver, not how long you have been with the company.

Program Planner

Program Planner (Current Employee) Rancho Bernardo, CA

I have been working at General Atomics full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Professionalism at this company is paramount Cons: Like to see management more involved in keeping people more… Advice to Senior Management: Not just being focuse on the project but holding people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company culture but lacks direction and leadership.

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at General Atomics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Freedom and ability to work in a flexible work environment.… Cons: At ttimes no strategy and lack of overrsight leads to lack of recognition. Ability to controll your own destiny… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on General Atomics.

Worked for General Atomics? Contribute to the Community!