General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
www.gd-ais.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Large Company With Small Comapny Woes

Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

ProsRespectful purpose in supporting governement efforts to assist with maintaining the safety of US and Allied troops in the military. Their technoligies help save lives and track BAD GUYS who wish to hurt Democracy.

ConsLack of corporate direction and financial responsibilty to money-saving efforts to save employee jobs. Wasting $100,000+ on Starbucks Coffee and machine P/M service & up-keep fees on their dispensing machines to provide a perk (free drinks) to everyones is an unecessary expense. PEOPLE CAN BUY THEIR OWN COFFEE AND COCO.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of un-necessary spending and waste to save jobs.

Another cog in the machine -- treated adequately, but only because you're present and spinning

Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Waltham, MA

I worked at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent vacation time, flexible work schedule, decent retirement and health… Cons: Disconnected management, poor feedback turnaround, mundane work overhead Advice to Senior Management: you're too bloated, cut the chaff No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible

Lead Engineer (Former Employee)
    Ypsilanti, MI

I worked at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - Salary There is nothing else. Cons: - Lose benefits every year - Downsizing - Terrible upper management -… Advice to Senior Management: You should be fired starting with the CEO. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems.

Worked for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems CEO Thomas W. Kirchmaier. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems employees.