General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

www.gd-ais.com
  www.gd-ais.com
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

Interewsting work, but very difficult to get any traction for doing things differently or to make improvements.

I have been working at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

Pros

Some excellent talent and a friendly social environment

Cons

Too self-impressed to learn froom past mistakes or from others.

Get a vision that will motivate the technical staff. "Keeping rates low" as a vision drives away innovation.

161 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (View Most Recent)

Senior Tech

Current Employee - Senior Technician II Field  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Technician II Field in Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I worked here under on a contract.

Cons

Laid off many people including employees too.

The best 34 years of my life.

Former Employee - Document Control Coordinator  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Former Employee - Document Control Coordinator in Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The best part about working at General Dynamics was the people that I worked with. It was also very close to my home. I loved the 9/80 schedule and the flexible hours. It was actually fun to go to work! It was my dream job.

Cons

The down side was our Corporate Office didn't seem to support our particular facility. We felt like since we didn't work on the east coast, we didn't matter.

My advice to upper management would be to pay more attention to the people that work for you. Take time out of your day to show that you care about us and you appreciate the work we are doing for you.

Worked for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!