General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

www.gd-ais.com
  www.gd-ais.com
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

Good

Current Employee - GDAIS  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - GDAIS in Washington, DC

I have been working at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

Pros

Great Company to work for. Helped alot of people move into Gov. positions.

Cons

Lost lots of recent contracts with the Gov.

Hire better people and you wont lose the contract

161 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (View Most Recent)

Geneal Dynamics is a great place to work, but if you want to grow with the company you'll need to work on the east coast

Former Employee - Project Technical Manager  in  Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Project Technical Manager in Anaheim, CA

I worked at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

Pros

Good working environment, great people, exciting work

Cons

Unless you're working at the main office you'll get little notice. Managment does a poor job of supporting satellite offices.

Do what you say you're going to do...

General Dynamics AIS Review

Current Employee - Senior Lead Engineer; IT Service Management  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Lead Engineer; IT Service Management in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems

Pros

This is a great place for the individual that understands the fundamentals of IP communications, applications, and databases and be willing to 'go the extra mile" to accomplish a task or goal. This can translate into an "Recognition Award" of up to $5000.00 but don't expect these to be an annual event.

Cons

Process is, now, the company's mantra. For someone like me that has spent his life "outside the box" creating unique solutions to company and customer problems, this is a challenge. If you are only willing to give a "yeoman effort" in your job, I don't know if this is the place for you. My father insisted that the only way to success was to be an "übermensch".

Require management to have significantly more technical knowledge.

Worked for General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!