General Dynamics C4 Systems
www.gdc4s.com Scottsdale, AZ 5000+ Employees

Work with great people; good benefits; company provides ever increasing up-to-date technology and tools.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

ProsOpportunity to work with some of the most wonderful and dedicated people. You can be proud of the end result product.

ConsThe amount of focus on evaluations, lengthy meetings, and multiple side-tasks, that are of little value; leave limited time to complete important assigned tasks, that impact others greatly. High level of focus on one low-level task not accomplished, while over looking numerous higher-level tasks that are completed.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire Managers who work well with people, know their people, and know how to manage; not micro-manage to the detriment of an employee’s time and company’s goals.

Mechanical engineer

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at General Dynamics C4 Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good salaries, really smart coworkers Cons: Lack of new projects, work and life balance can be really difficult, so many recent layoffs over the… Advice to Senior Management: Utilize your staff more evenly instead of piling all the work on a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun job, but benefits are slowly slipping away

I have been working at General Dynamics C4 Systems

Pros: Great people to work with. Cons: Everyone is expendable to management no matter how hard you… More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics C4 Systems.

Worked for General Dynamics C4 Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics C4 Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics C4 Systems CEO Chris Marzilli. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics C4 Systems employees.