General Dynamics C4 Systems

www.gdc4s.com

Good company, but appears to be on the decline.

Field Support Engineer III (Current Employee) Fort Bragg, NC

ProsPay is on par with inustry averages, traveling, and most of my coworkers are awesome. The benefit packages are ok, but they used to be much better. The work experience is good as long as you have a manger that will take care of you.

ConsGD retirement is long gone, PTO days have been reduced, and 401K match is not what it used to be. OCONUS positions are fewer and the pay isn't as good as it used to be for those positions. No raise for FY 13!

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to find a balance between cutting cost and remaining an asset to the customer. It would not be wise to cut cost so much as to lose all of the intangible assets that make GDC4s a great company for the customer and the employee’s.

Excellent people, interesting work, company struggling

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at General Dynamics C4 Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Tremendous engineering talent. Teams come together to do things bigger than themselves.… Cons: Senior mgmt response to projects getting behind schedule is to work harder not smarter. Bonuses don't go down low enough. Company actually discourages… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your products; lead and show a vision. Inspire. Layoff philosophy of never ending monthly if not weekly dribble of layoffs is very… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at General Dynamics C4 Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people-- The opportunities-- you can work on many different projects utilizing many… Cons: Large corporation with large-corporation politics Lots of 60 hour weeks Defense Industry, so there's always a threat… Advice to Senior Management: No advice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics C4 Systems.

Worked for General Dynamics C4 Systems? Contribute to the Community!