General Dynamics C4 Systems
www.gdc4s.com Scottsdale, AZ 5000+ Employees

Used to be very good place for a career

ProsChallenging projects, some of the best teams around. Very rarely get board working on the same project and/or technologies for long if you want new opportunities.

ConsAfter multiple years of reduced benefits and constant layoffs the moral is really suffering. Most projects are having a large turnover rate with the higher performers moving on.

GDC4S current state

(Former Employee)

I worked at General Dynamics C4 Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very interesting development programs that provided engineering with challenges and the… Cons: Too much emphasis on near term financials. East (Taunton)… Advice to Senior Management: Need to concentrate on new business development and growing the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Flexibility is key

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at General Dynamics C4 Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Opportunity to learn and gain new skills Cons: Limited advancement, cut backs on benefits Advice to Senior Management: Stop adding extra layers of management. Budget more wisely No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics C4 Systems.

Worked for General Dynamics C4 Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics C4 Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics C4 Systems CEO Chris Marzilli. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics C4 Systems employees.