www.gdit.com
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

A great place to hang your hat and good mobility up and across the company

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Dahlgren, VA
Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Dahlgren, VA

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great mobility within the company and General Dynamics as a whole. Very customer focused yet takes care of employees to the fullest extent possible.

Cons

HR is cumbersome. There lots of processes and procedures and there are rules for everything that takes place. Usually this results in a simple thing taking additional time.

Keep your good folks happy and provide better reward for good work.

533 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology (View Most Recent)

Satisfied with company

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Tampa, FL

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team mates
    Comanpy alway flexible and understanding when it came to personal matters
    Would not have left had it not been that GD lost contract. However was given sufficent amount of notice and compensated when other contracting companies did not.

Cons

lost bidded contract for future employment.

None

Current Employee - Supervisory Visual Information Specialist in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Supervisory Visual Information Specialist in Washington, DC

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Working within the General Dynamics Information Technology division has been both rewarding and challenging as onsite Technical Lead. The management support and technical training I received has been invaluable to my career. I've also received several significant financial bonus along the way for various projects I've been assigned to oversee. Flexible work environment: I worked four ten hour days giving me one day a week off.

Cons

Limited funding for TDY training/conference. I've had to ask the government supervisor to fund any TDY or travel outside of the immediate area.

Suggest incorporating TDY funding within the site contract to support government TDYs

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology