General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

The work was satisfying and the company is great to the employees. The pay was slightly that the industry standards.

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
Newport News, VA

ProsThe pay was slightly higher than the local standards for similar work, the medical, dental, and vision care were top notch. The 401k match was nice and you were 100% from day one.

ConsThe commute was a little less than desirable but if you live and work in the Hampton Roads area you just deal with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and bring more jobs to the area.

My experience with GDIT was excellent

Electronic Technician (Former Employee)
    Augusta, GA

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits are better than most Cons: Having to cut benefits to stay competitive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Network Engineer (Former Employee)
    Montgomery, AL

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology as a contractor

Pros: great company to work for Cons: its a contract job so there's that Advice to Senior Management: lower health insurance costs More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics Information Technology CEO S. Daniel Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees.