General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Good Company - Growth Focused

Senior Management (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsGood people. Supportive environment where multiple people collectively support a common goal. Very growth focused as an organization. As a whole senior leadership is interested in helping individual programs succeed. Willing to make investments in the business when a need is identified.

ConsOrganization has grown largely due to acquisition of Veridian, Anteon, VIPS, Vangent and others. Organizations is still forming to some extent due to different cultures of each organization. As in all "larger" organization there is a certain amount of bloat and bureaucracy. Tough economic times to meet company growth goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementEliminate duplicative systems. Streamline management systems/activities so the PM can focus on providing services to their customers.

One of the best companys that I've worked for and wish I could go back to..

Network Administrator (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company to work for. Cons: Never fix something that isn't broke. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Project/Task Manager

Senior Project/Task Manager (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are great and types of work opportunities covers most… Cons: Budget cuts make long-term potential in question based on contracts… Advice to Senior Management: Open the door to more Small Business opportunity to increase… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics Information Technology CEO S. Daniel Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees.