General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Configuration Manager
Current Employee - Configuration Manager

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

GDIT will try and find an opening for you before your current contract is up.

Cons

Management needs to be more proactive in letting go non-performing employees.

553 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology (View Most Recent)

A great opportunity to get my foot in the door of Information Security

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits: health, PTO/Leave, Personal Paid Time Off, recruiting bonuses
    Lots of resources: education assistance, books24x7

Cons

Wide range of skill levels between Jr. and Sr.
    Difficulty getting promoted.

Suck and WE NEED A FREAKING UNION!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chester, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chester, VA

Pros

There are absolutely no pros about this company. They don't care about there employees, treat us like slaves and then thrw us to the curb like bags of garbage.

Cons

Management makes promises, never follows through, then chnges our shifts from 8 hours with 3 breaks to 12 hours with NO breaks. Lot of illegal stuff going on and it needs to stop Firing people just to show your authority is a bunch of bull. Bunch of idiots at Chester,Va. NEED A UNION to represent the call centers. We helped you get thru open enrollment you promised amex gift cards since October and still aint done crap with that promise. We aint even got paid ovetime for those hours. We now have union dues for a nonexistent union taking out of our paychecks.Do you think we are idiots? Obviously you are the idiots. If we are goingto pay union dues you better know we are going to SOLICIT A UNION. Read this and weep.

Grow up and get ready for change. We are bringing a union whether your fat asses like it or not! We are already paying for local 255. Had a meeting witht he union on MOnday night! Our voices will be heard.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology