Working for General Dynamics was a pleasant experience.

Former Employee - Training Specialist  in  Fort Huachuca, AZ
Former Employee - Training Specialist in Fort Huachuca, AZ

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The compensation and benefits package were very good.The work environment was great and the supervisors were always available to help with any issues.

Cons

I really can't think of any downsides of being employed by General Dynamics.

Other Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

So far, so good.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

the people and team mates are great.

Cons

havent really experienced any yet.

n/a

The worst, most disorganized, disrespecful, embarrassing company to work for.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

A handful of very caring and compassionate Supervisors. Customer Service Representative's work well together. The real training is learning from each other on the job.

Cons

Completely Disorganized, Pay error's a constant problem, weeks and month's after still trying to get resolution. Too many Superviors with militant, bully mentality. Some Supervisors have gone as far as to send emails on how to conduct yourself, even listing when it's acceptable to use the bathroom. Nothing in place to go home on time if a call runs late, at time hours long. Ongoing problems with website. "Sweatshop" environment.

So much anger, frustration, disappointment, and distrust. The perception is that Management doesn't care, it's a numbers game. Stop the disruption of assigning and resigining employees from one side of the building to the complete opposite, with locker's scattered. In four months I and my peers have been reassigned/physically relocated at least 4-5 times. I've had at least 6 Superviors, which seems to be standard for this company. Pull the brakes on the militant superviors, who believe "leadership" means being intimidating, threatening, and instilling fear. It is common for employees to walk off the job, disgusted with the poor treatment. I would not be surprised if the turnover rate is over 40%.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!