Worst company I've ever worked for

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator  in  Williston, VT
Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Williston, VT

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Did have a good experience.

Cons

More interested in collecting money from the government then making positive decisions for the government.

If ur gonna be a government contracting company do not promote waste of tax payers funds!

Other Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

I enjoyed my work at GDIT, it was challenging and the customer trusted us.

Current Employee - Director  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Director in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The level of trust from the customers was satisfying and there was always challenging work available.

Cons

GDIT is very quick about laying off personnel from projects that are not making money.

GDIT could allow a little more time so the employee can search within the larger General Dynamics company for compatible positions.

GDIT usedd to be great, now it is just okay

Former Employee - Senior Program Manager  in  Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Program Manager in Herndon, VA

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Large amount of contracts. Great contracts staff. Finance department is very good.

Cons

There is a perception that the management staff only cares about your appearance not your work. It is more about the profits than the employees. 5 years ago the company was all about their employees, now, not so much.

A company is only as good as their employees. The employees should come first.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!