General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Suck and WE NEED A FREAKING UNION!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Chester, VA

ProsThere are absolutely no pros about this company. They don't care about there employees, treat us like slaves and then thrw us to the curb like bags of garbage.

ConsManagement makes promises, never follows through, then chnges our shifts from 8 hours with 3 breaks to 12 hours with NO breaks. Lot of illegal stuff going on and it needs to stop Firing people just to show your authority is a bunch of bull. Bunch of idiots at Chester,Va. NEED A UNION to represent the call centers. We helped you get thru open enrollment you promised amex gift cards since October and still aint done crap with that promise. We aint even got paid ovetime for those hours. We now have union dues for a nonexistent union taking out of our paychecks.Do you think we are idiots? Obviously you are the idiots. If we are goingto pay union dues you better know we are going to SOLICIT A UNION. Read this and weep.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and get ready for change. We are bringing a union whether your fat asses like it or not! We are already paying for local 255. Had a meeting witht he union on MOnday night! Our voices will be heard.

Government Contractor in support of NAVAIR

Logistics Analyst (Former Employee)
    California, MD

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunities in ther program areas Cons: Large Company. Can be impersonalbe. Work/life balance very… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let your PMs run roughshod over the worker bees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good and Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology

Pros: Good place for people to break into IT because they… Cons: Not much financial benefit for the more advanced and no… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics Information Technology CEO S. Daniel Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees.