There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Suck and WE NEED A FREAKING UNION!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Chester, VA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chester, VA

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are absolutely no pros about this company. They don't care about there employees, treat us like slaves and then thrw us to the curb like bags of garbage.

Cons

Management makes promises, never follows through, then chnges our shifts from 8 hours with 3 breaks to 12 hours with NO breaks. Lot of illegal stuff going on and it needs to stop Firing people just to show your authority is a bunch of bull. Bunch of idiots at Chester,Va. NEED A UNION to represent the call centers. We helped you get thru open enrollment you promised amex gift cards since October and still aint done crap with that promise. We aint even got paid ovetime for those hours. We now have union dues for a nonexistent union taking out of our paychecks.Do you think we are idiots? Obviously you are the idiots. If we are goingto pay union dues you better know we are going to SOLICIT A UNION. Read this and weep.

Grow up and get ready for change. We are bringing a union whether your fat asses like it or not! We are already paying for local 255. Had a meeting witht he union on MOnday night! Our voices will be heard.

460 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology (View Most Recent)

Worst company I've ever worked for

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator  in  Williston, VT
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Williston, VT

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Did have a good experience.

Cons

More interested in collecting money from the government then making positive decisions for the government.

If ur gonna be a government contracting company do not promote waste of tax payers funds!

Bad don't follow up on problem's

Former Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Washington, DC

Pros

pay well that's all nothing else

Cons

nothing is good no time off or vacation time when starting

Watch your PM's actions not good manager skills

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!