General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

The worst, most disorganized, disrespecful, embarrassing company to work for.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sandy, UT
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A handful of very caring and compassionate Supervisors. Customer Service Representative's work well together. The real training is learning from each other on the job.

Cons

Completely Disorganized, Pay error's a constant problem, weeks and month's after still trying to get resolution. Too many Superviors with militant, bully mentality. Some Supervisors have gone as far as to send emails on how to conduct yourself, even listing when it's acceptable to use the bathroom. Nothing in place to go home on time if a call runs late, at time hours long. Ongoing problems with website. "Sweatshop" environment.

Advice to Management

So much anger, frustration, disappointment, and distrust. The perception is that Management doesn't care, it's a numbers game. Stop the disruption of assigning and resigining employees from one side of the building to the complete opposite, with locker's scattered. In four months I and my peers have been reassigned/physically relocated at least 4-5 times. I've had at least 6 Superviors, which seems to be standard for this company. Pull the brakes on the militant superviors, who believe "leadership" means being intimidating, threatening, and instilling fear. It is common for employees to walk off the job, disgusted with the poor treatment. I would not be surprised if the turnover rate is over 40%.

Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

1. Great company to work for

Current Employee - Configuration Manager
    Current Employee - Configuration Manager

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

GDIT will try and find an opening for you before your current contract is up.

Cons

Management needs to be more proactive in letting go non-performing employees.

Suck and WE NEED A FREAKING UNION!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chester, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chester, VA

Pros

There are absolutely no pros about this company. They don't care about there employees, treat us like slaves and then thrw us to the curb like bags of garbage.

Cons

Management makes promises, never follows through, then chnges our shifts from 8 hours with 3 breaks to 12 hours with NO breaks. Lot of illegal stuff going on and it needs to stop Firing people just to show your authority is a bunch of bull. Bunch of idiots at Chester,Va. NEED A UNION to represent the call centers. We helped you get thru open enrollment you promised amex gift cards since October and still aint done crap with that promise. We aint even got paid ovetime for those hours. We now have union dues for a nonexistent union taking out of our paychecks.Do you think we are idiots? Obviously you are the idiots. If we are goingto pay union dues you better know we are going to SOLICIT A UNION. Read this and weep.

Advice to Management

Grow up and get ready for change. We are bringing a union whether your fat asses like it or not! We are already paying for local 255. Had a meeting witht he union on MOnday night! Our voices will be heard.