A Wonderful Place with cool type A people...

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work, systems and processes in places and all are responsible, respectful and caring! You must be ready to work hard, smart and manage yourself.

Cons

Some of the opportunities are short term...

Keep it up!

Other Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Vice President

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology

Pros

Great flexibility and mobility within the company. You are only limited by your own work ethic.

Cons

Benefits are tight across the sector however I feel GDIT is on the weak side of them.

Increase incentive plan options for middle management.

Makes General Dynamics Look Bad

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid health insurance, yep that's about it

Cons

Supervisors with bully like approach. Managment unapproachable. I have felt extremely disposable from day one. I'm always worried about getting in trouble. It's truly a sweatshop like atmosphere. Was told that it was a 5 year contract and was promised job security, yet half the building was laid off. The head guy, who I will leave unnamed, is the most dis respectable, ignorant, selfish person I think I have ever met. I approached him regarding money the company owed me and he told he to never come in his office without his permission again. Sad really. I am threatened with termination on a Daily basis. I have been given so many" warnings" that I've lost track. I advice anyone who is thinking about working for this company when they hire again in September to think again. It has been nothing short of miserable. It went as far as calling meetings with csrs to inform us that we would be terminated if we ever said something negative to one the corporate visitors.

Put yourself on the csr level. Get off your high horse and be willing make adjustments. Stop calling meetings before the CEOs visit to make sure we don't tell them anything negative.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!