General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

A Wonderful Place with cool type A people...

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work, systems and processes in places and all are responsible, respectful and caring! You must be ready to work hard, smart and manage yourself.

Cons

Some of the opportunities are short term...

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

1. Vice President

Pros

Great flexibility and mobility within the company. You are only limited by your own work ethic.

Cons

Benefits are tight across the sector however I feel GDIT is on the weak side of them.

Advice to Management

Increase incentive plan options for middle management.

Makes General Dynamics Look Bad

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paid health insurance, yep that's about it

Cons

Supervisors with bully like approach. Managment unapproachable. I have felt extremely disposable from day one. I'm always worried about getting in trouble. It's truly a sweatshop like atmosphere. Was told that it was a 5 year contract and was promised job security, yet half the building was laid off. The head guy, who I will leave unnamed, is the most dis respectable, ignorant, selfish person I think I have ever met. I approached him regarding money the company owed me and he told he to never come in his office without his permission again. Sad really. I am threatened with termination on a Daily basis. I have been given so many" warnings" that I've lost track. I advice anyone who is thinking about working for this company when they hire again in September to think again. It has been nothing short of miserable. It went as far as calling meetings with csrs to inform us that we would be terminated if we ever said something negative to one the corporate visitors.

Advice to Management

Put yourself on the csr level. Get off your high horse and be willing make adjustments. Stop calling meetings before the CEOs visit to make sure we don't tell them anything negative.