There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Makes General Dynamics Look Bad

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Paid health insurance, yep that's about it

Cons

Supervisors with bully like approach. Managment unapproachable. I have felt extremely disposable from day one. I'm always worried about getting in trouble. It's truly a sweatshop like atmosphere. Was told that it was a 5 year contract and was promised job security, yet half the building was laid off. The head guy, who I will leave unnamed, is the most dis respectable, ignorant, selfish person I think I have ever met. I approached him regarding money the company owed me and he told he to never come in his office without his permission again. Sad really. I am threatened with termination on a Daily basis. I have been given so many" warnings" that I've lost track. I advice anyone who is thinking about working for this company when they hire again in September to think again. It has been nothing short of miserable. It went as far as calling meetings with csrs to inform us that we would be terminated if we ever said something negative to one the corporate visitors.

Put yourself on the csr level. Get off your high horse and be willing make adjustments. Stop calling meetings before the CEOs visit to make sure we don't tell them anything negative.

reviews filtered by
  1. great

Former Employee - Sineor Administrative in Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Sineor Administrative in Herndon, VA

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (more than a year)

Pros

benefits, pay and room to grow

Cons

non that I had.

need to communicate more with admins.

2. I was satisfied with the work load.

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology

Pros

Strong team skills and challenging work.

Cons

Not enough diversity in assignments.

Hire a more diverse work force.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology