There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Good Benefits, Takes Care of its employees

Current Employee - Senior Trainer/Instructor  in  Fort Huachuca, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Trainer/Instructor in Fort Huachuca, AZ

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Benefits, Takes Care of its employees, ability to travel around the world while working for the same employer, fair pay

Cons

Work environment depends on the customer - some are positive environments, while others will inevitably be challenging

469 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology (View Most Recent)

Lack of respect for fellow human beings.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free healthcare for the employee only.

Cons

It's ridiculous to add your family to the health coverage its almost your whole salary and management is just looking to get you fired to save there own assets its a total joke for any one that wants a career in customer service should avoid this companies call center at all cost.

Get your head out of your rectum and be a leader not a single employee trust you except one manager that should really be in a better career because he has a sincere future as management.

Please Read!!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology

Pros

Benefits are OK not great. A lot of chances to get sent home.

Cons

1) Bad training
    2) Unorganized for new employees
    I returned for employment went through the whole process again and when I got to training nothing was set up for me! They forgot to pull up my old info and the trainer didnt even have the class set up! You get randomly sent home even if you don't sign up for it. Almost no room to move up and your never informed when there are opportunities and very poor supervision and management.

Increase pay and quit

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!