Very satisfied until laid off

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to work with great people, if you're on a long-term contract. Benefits above average but costly.

Cons

Government contracting is contracting and you're likely to lose your position if your contract comes to an end. Don't imagine they are loyal to you for any reason.

Stop saying that people are your most important asset. You don't act that way.

Other Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Systems and Network admin

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great group in the Roswell Ga area. Benefits and Salary were top notch

Cons

My contract relocated to Sumter sc

Land federal contracts in ATL

Bureaucracy drives us and allows us to keep the good old boy network running smoothly.

Current Employee - Instructor  in  Sierra Vista, AZ
    Current Employee - Instructor in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you can rub elbows, play golf, be misogynistic and drink with some of the "good old boy" club members then, you've got a job forever. They'll even create new positions for you and somehow get a crazy budget approved for it. If you're a narcissistic, back stabbing individual then you'll fit right in here.

Cons

If you're a woman with the ability to speak; if you have morals and won't sleep with some of the puppet masters; if you feel compelled to do what's right; if you don't like being a bully, this company is not for you. If you can't flirt your way into the good graces of men, do not apply, you wouldn't last long anyway.

Revamp.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!