There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics

GD is a relatively stable, innovative, competitive business managed by highly skilled and knowledgeable executives.

I have been working at General Dynamics

Pros

Pride in the missions - top quality, cutting-edge defense products and services as well as the best business jets (Gulfstream). Solid foundation of conducting business with integrity and high standards of business ethics.

Cons

Conservative work environment that sometimes struggles to keep pace with current trends in such areas as work/family, flexible work arrangementes, use of social media, etc.

Remember to put as much emphasis on Leading People and Teamwork as you do on technical and financial excellence.

155 Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics (View Most Recent)

The worse place I have ever worked!

Former Employee - Management Specialist
    Former Employee - Management Specialist

I worked at General Dynamics

Pros

Fair benefits, good location and coworkers

Cons

Management at a certain facility is very deceptive. They led a campaign for months to take over our project even to go as far as staging a fake audit to learn how we do our jobs. Their management sat among us gathering information and asking us to provide them with reports. Then when we were advised that we were being laid off they kept us long enough to train our replacements. They were flown to our facility for several weeks so we could train them and then we were escorted out of the building. I have never felt so used and mistreated. Then our severance pay was one week of pay for every year we were there MINUS what unemployment paid us weekly. I regret leaving my old employer thinking that I had great opportunity at General Dynamics. Beware......

Management needs to attend training classes to learn how to manage!

perfect as expected

Current Employee - Finance Specialist
    Current Employee - Finance Specialist

I have been working at General Dynamics

Pros

perfect distance and good work enviroment

Cons

company re organization alll the times

reward employees for their efforts and support them.

There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics

Worked for General Dynamics? Contribute to the Community!