General Dynamics

www.generaldynamics.com

GD has treated me very well over my career with them.

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Kabul (Afghanistan)

ProsGD is a fortune 500 company and offers very good benifits. They always have worked hard to keep talented individuals with the company even if it means putting them on overhead while waiting for a position to open. The culture is positive with incentives for self improvement as well as other career progression opportunities to further ones marketability and also customer satisfaction.

ConsSome divisions are more up to speed then others and obviously this goes down to the specific manager capabilities which in my experience does vary depending on which program you are with.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to offer good career opportunities to your empoyees which are what makes your business grow. Scrutinize over management and hold accountable managers for providing excellent service to the customer but also critical support for empoyees.

An excellent working environment

Systems Engineering Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at General Dynamics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very professional and strong team culture Cons: Coherence across business to be improved Advice to Senior Management: Keep diversifying Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company!! Glad to be working forthem

I have been working at General Dynamics full-time

Pros: Great people, rewarding work, good schedule Cons: A little cheap on the benefits... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on General Dynamics.

Worked for General Dynamics? Contribute to the Community!