General Employment Enterprises

There are newer employer reviews for General Employment Enterprises

Happy Days of General Employment

Former Employee - Personnel Consultant in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Personnel Consultant in Columbus, OH

I worked at General Employment Enterprises full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with. The hours are pretty standard with very few evenings and weekends. Great sales incentives and challenges.

Cons

The position is straight commission. The employer is not very understanding if you need to take time off and is not flexible with hours. You will be terminated from the position if you do not produce results.

Be understanding of your employees' lives outside of the office.

7 Other Employee Reviews for General Employment Enterprises (View Most Recent)

General Employment has given me every opportunity and all the tools that I need to be successful.

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Woburn, MA

I have been working at General Employment Enterprises

Pros

Unbeatable compensation potential. BEST commission structure in the industry. Unmatched training from people that are currently doing the job. If you are a hard worked and have an internal drive to succeed this is the place for you to realize your true potential.

Cons

The only downsides are your own personal limitations. This job is as close to pure capitalism as you can get. If you work hard and put in the effort you will realize the rewards. If you are looking for someone to meet you half way this will not be the place for you. There is no glory for those who what to do 99% of the job.

General Employment has a history of grooming some of the best leaders in the industry. Keep looking for the new blood that will be the 40 year success stories 40+ years from now.

General Employment works for me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at General Employment Enterprises

Pros

General Employment has given me the opportunity to fulfill all of my career aspirations. If you desire a job that allows you to perform sales, marketing and communication in 1 move, this is the place for you. Management support is very good and they allow unique ideas to be assessed. The ability to think "outside the box" has allowed me to professionally flourish. I highly advise a recruiter to look into job with this great company. I know I'll be here forever due to the salary, work schedule and support of upper management in theses times. Great job; great company.

Cons

Located in Scottsdale, its a hike for me. But thats my fault.

Continue the good work