General Healthcare Resources

www.ghresources.com

General Healthcare Resources (GHR) is not a good place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Pros

The location is in a great spot.

Cons

Environment, Pay, Benefits, No Diversity, Management Team, Hours

If you want to make people enjoy working there, you are going to have to pay them more and bring in competant managers.

Other reviews for General Healthcare Resources

No LPN hours at all!

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse

Pros

HR staff is friendly and is easy to reach. I could tell they were really trying to help.

Cons

No HOURS what so ever for LPN's. I have a baby at home that I need to take care of. When I seen job postings for this company they made it seem like they had so many opportunities for LPN's but didn't have anything. Also when I finally got some hours from them it was taken from me the very next day.

Don't post job ads claiming you have all this work when you don't!

If you want to learn from the best, work at GHR, but be prepared to work hard

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

I had an amazing boss, who quite literally groomed me from the ground up - taught me everything about full cycle recruiting and how to run a successful desk.
    Flexibility - if you earn it.
    Compassionate and genuine CEO
    Incredibly hard working group of employees, and trust me when I say, they don't allow the weakest links to stick around. Very high standards yield a contagious work ethic to be the best.
    Work hard and pay off will be great, especially if you have no agency or recruiting in your background. You will learn, and earn.

Cons

High expectations - don't even apply if you don't want to work hard
    High call volume - not a good job for someone who is shy of the phone
    Tension between depts.
    Often management across all depts can be childish, and unrealistic. I worked there for 4 years, and several managers/directors would not even say goodbye to me after I resigned, though I made GHR alot of money during my time and felt as though I departed professionally and amicably. Paranoid that current and former employees are out to "steal information".
    Little opportunity to advance- very much a "good ole boys" club. Several Directors have been there forever; they will never leave and they hardly ever hire leadership externally.

Provide more opportunities for your best employees to assume leadership roles, and don't be so dispectful when an employee leaves - they may just be a client one day

There are newer employer reviews for General Healthcare Resources.

Worked for General Healthcare Resources? Contribute to the Community!