General Mills

www.generalmills.com

Excellent benefits, great people and a very well run company

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGeneral Mills is a great place to work. The people are impressive. The benefits are excellent. The culture of the company is competitive, but fair. I have worked here for about 4 years, and it is certainly a job that you keep for many years. My coworkers have been with the company for decades, and I see why. The company creates an environment that is difficult to leave.

ConsEveryone works really hard - and is always busy. This creates an environment where you need to use Outlook meeting requests to talk to anyone. The office stop by is really discouraged at times, which is okay, but weird sometimes. The pay, while competitive, I think could be a bit better. However, there is something to be said for the excellent benefits that offset that.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue on the same track, and remember that a happy employee is a productive employee.

Excellent company with terrific benefits and incredibility talented employees

I have been working at General Mills

Pros: Quality of people, industry leading brands Cons: Size can slow down decision speed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

I have been working at General Mills

Pros: Great people. Many opportunities for cross functional moves Cons: Politics of a large corporation. HQ in Minneapolis suburbs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on General Mills.

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!