General Mills

www.generalmills.com

Exciting opportunities and never a dull moment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsGeneral Mills offers several perks including generous vacation, 401k matching, and extras like a gym and salon at the office. The pay is very competitive and the company truly values its employees. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy at work and outside of work, too. Managers are highly competent and there are lots of opportunities for advancement or cross-functional moves.

ConsIt is very "corporate"! Lots of forms to fill out and just general bureaucracy, which is not so bad if you are Type A. Let's face it, if you get hired, you are probably pretty Type A.

Employee friendly company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at General Mills full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work life balance is great. Generous benefits and vacation policy. Sick… Cons: Low salaries. Constant change in priorities and territories so you have… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to sales people who are actually in the stores… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at General Mills full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The pay is very, very good Cons: Forced overtime right before it was time to go home More
There are newer reviews on General Mills.

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!