General Motors

www.gm.com

Adapting to a changing business environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThroughout my career, I was provided ample opportunity to learn and develop my special capabilities that will preserve my marketability and strategically position me for change.

ConsThe bankruptcy contributed to the current lack of focus on the people. The bankruptcy also allowed for adjustments in retirement benefits that do not align well to the current economic climate.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop throwing the babies out with the bathwater! Seek to understand individual capability and promote innovation and creativity through embracing diversity. Act in the best interest of GM overall -- not preserving your station at the expense of your employees.

When i was work with GM client . client is prospectal , protocal

Project Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at General Motors full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: When i was work with GM client . client is… Cons: Don't have new plan and response of employee Advice to Senior Management: please be creative more projects Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was fun working place. People were friendly and easy to work with.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at General Motors full-time

Pros: Lots of training and therefore learning opportunities. Cons: Lack of empowerment. Too many people. IT support… Advice to Senior Management: Empower your employees. Give them a sense of ownership. More
There are newer reviews on General Motors.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!