General Motors
www.gm.com Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

GM A great company to work for

Senior SQE Casting (Current Employee)
Pontiac, MI

I have been working at General Motors full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI am paid fairly, treated with respect and consideration of my personal life. The new GM is more focused and determined, possibly because we were able to get a glimpse at the grave. I recently attended an auto show and as I strolled through it, I was very proud of the products that GM has to offer. The fleet of Cadillacs are awesome and the new Impala is gorgeous.

ConsI do not have any negative comments.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to emphasize on quality and people. It is paying off and will continue to do so.

Great place to work!!!

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
Pontiac, MI

I have been working at General Motors full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Still great benefits compared to competition. Cons: Limited career development opportunities within corporation. Advice to Senior Management: Need improvet HR structure. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience

Industrial Engineer (Current Employee)
Flint, MI

I have been working at General Motors as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros: The money was pretty good Cons: Dealing with the union was very unpleasant. More

There are newer reviews on General Motors.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Motors CEO Mary Barra. All reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees.