Generation Mortgage
www.generationmortgage.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Senior Management focused on cashing out, not growing a healthy business

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThere are some really great people among the workforce. They have free donuts once a week. That pretty much sums it up.

ConsAbsurdly unqualified people promoted because of connections. Management incapable of making decisions. Ruled from a distance by all-powerful investors. Very short-sighted.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop promoting each other long enough to develop a long-term strategy. Some really great people depend on you to show leadership qualities.

Confusing

I have been working at Generation Mortgage

Pros: Depending on your department, work well those who have small… Cons: Lack of communication between departments and brokers Advice to Senior Management: none More

I don't 'hate it, but I don't love it either.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Generation Mortgage full-time

Pros: Donuts on Fridays. Jeans weeks to raise money for various charities. The company… Cons: HR turnover has been high. Senior management tends to put way too much faith in mid-level managers they have built personal friendships with, turning a… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so boastful of your manager title. "Fake it, 'til you make" should not be a way to operate, especially if you've been in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Generation Mortgage.

Worked for Generation Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Generation Mortgage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Generation Mortgage CEO Colin Cushman. All reviews posted anonymously by Generation Mortgage employees.