Generational Equity
www.genequityco.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Generational Equity Review

IT Contractor (Former Employee)

I worked at Generational Equity

ProsOur small business was hired as a contractor to help Generational Equity with the move to their new and expanded corporate headquarters in the 7th floor of their building. They are very decisive and clear cut to work with. They also have very fair criteria for accepting milestones and pay invoices promptly.

ConsThey worked with a variety of contractors in this move and do draw solid lines in the responsibilities and jobs they award to each firm. This isn't a bad thing from a business management perspective. I bring it up as there were more areas we wanted to pitch and I feel we could have done a good job at but were limited to what they brought us in for.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour prompt payment policies are much appreciated.

Fantastic

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Generational Equity

Pros: Fanciable, dedicated staff, amazing leaders, huge room for growth, not… Cons: not fantastic benefits, not enough quality control Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I've never been so depressed at a job....

Sales Manager (Inside Sales) (Former Employee)

I worked at Generational Equity

Pros: You work 8-5 M-F. No Nights or weekends. If you enjoy making phone calls to business owners who usually do not… Cons: Your only function is to call on owners of small - medium size businesses and get them to come to a free seminar. Guess what!… Advice to Senior Management: Stop relying on phone banks. Work trade shows and do more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Generational Equity.

Worked for Generational Equity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Generational Equity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Generational Equity CEO Ryan Binkley. All reviews posted anonymously by Generational Equity employees.