Genesis Global Marketing

www.genesisglobalmarketing.net
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Genesis Global Marketing

Quick Growth for Quick People!!

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love how I control my advancement. For years I worked with other companies and either had to play politics or wait around for someone to be let go before I ever had the opportunity to advance. In this office, if I don't give up and I apply the skillets that I am taught on a daily basis, I get to see myself grow! I am in control of the pace! I can genuinely say that I am excited to wake up and go into the office every morning because of the people I get to work with and the environment I am in.

Cons

The challenge is seeing obstacles as opportunities. I will say though, after being here for even the short amount of time, I have seen my personal outlook on life change to a much more positive one. This is not for the faint of heart though. It is for passionate, go-getters… which is exactly why I LOVE the people I get to surround myself with on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Young & Inspirational

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership training, hands on experience, event coordination, positive culture - Extreme growth potential!!! The team is extremely motivated, and the clients are pretty cool. High energy, high intensity - they expect a lot, but give a lot back in terms of experience and advancement. Fun company to learn with - I feel like I learned more here then I did in college. I am also much better at goal setting then I used to be. And multi-tasking. And talking and building relationships with others.

Cons

There are some long hours, and some longer days for certain events. If a person doesn't try, they won't see good results.

Advice to Management

More team nights! I loved getting to know everyone.

2. AMAZING opportunity for those who know how to work hard!!!

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing full-time

Pros

This is an upfront and honest company that invests a TON of money time and energy into their people. I have learned skill sets such as interviewing, marketing, communication, time management...ect. Throughout my tenure at GGM I have seen first hand how the growth opportunity is very real and continues to increase with new retailers, clients and territories!!! If you are someone who knows how to be professional, honest and hard working this is an amazing opportunity for you.

Cons

In the interview process the hiring manager is honest about what is expected while going through the training program. It is intense and very fast paced. So for the first 9 months there is not much work/life balance. However the rewards for investing that time upfront is unparalleled.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You have done an amazing job creating a positive work atmosphere and truly work for your people, not the other way around!! I have learned so much and am continuing to grow professionally and personally