Opportunities for growth for those who want it.

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare full-time

Pros

I have been working with Genesis since 2005, in different roles; all of which have allowed me to grow personally and professionally. I truly recommend this company in their career choice.

Cons

If you are truly committed to the healthcare setting and work hard there really are not any con's. the health insurance benefits have declined over the last few years.

I would just have to say, the health insurance could better. Also, the tuition assistance program has not been available for quite some time now, and to have that assistance the for employees to use will make them more valuable in the long run.

Other Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Open up to things that are said behind the seens. This could be a better place to work if not for some upper management

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Burlington, NJ
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Burlington, NJ

I have been working at Genesis HealthCare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Caring for our residents. Having friendly relationships with the residents,just talking and listening to them

Cons

the myway or the highway mentality

You have some brillant co-workers/staff, someone should just listen to them sometimes

Go here only If you are truly desperate for a job as the turnover rate is high and they are always hiring

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Medford, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

I worked at Genesis HealthCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are always hiring. Conveniently located. Decent amount of rehab equipment. Plenty of parking.

Cons

From a rehab perspective they are only interested in minute by minute accountability. Staff are pushed to the max and completely stressed out. Poorly organized and NO, you're ideas and opinions are NOT valued. All doc is done point of service with malfunctioning itouches and no tech support. Computers are antiquated with login times upwards of 20-30 minutes, yet they expect 90+% productivity. The place frequently smells of urine and many patients sit in wet diapers all day. I've yet to see one happy employee.

They aren't looking for advice from employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Genesis HealthCare.

Worked for Genesis HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!